The Noguchi Museum's Collectors Council is a group of distinguished art collectors and design enthusiasts from around the world who are passionate about the work and artistic legacy of Isamu Noguchi. Through exclusive programming and special events, Council members gain insight into Noguchi's life and creative vision, as well as his influence on the art, design, and culture of our time. Members have the opportunity to meet renowned art historians, curators, artists, and collectors while experiencing a full range of activities, including visits to artists' studios, private tours and the Museum's travel program. In addition to receiving these unique privileges, membership provides critical funding to help underwrite The Noguchi Museum's Exhibition Development Fund.
Participation begins with an annual gift of $1500. For further information about the Council or to join, please contact the Development Office at (718) 204-7088, extension 229 or email@example.com.
Events have included:
- Day trip to the Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia and Merion with Laurie Olin's landscape architecture firm, OLIN
- Private reception and curatorial tour of Isamu Noguchi and Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930
- Art trip to Dallas to visit private collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center's Return to Earth: Ceramic Sculptures of Fontana, Melotti, Miro, Noguchi and Picasso, 1943-1963 and the Nasher Xchange
- Private conservation tour with Leslie Ransick Gat, Principle Objects Conservator at Art Conservation Group
- Day trip to the Yale University Art Gallery with Jock Reynolds, the Henry J. Heinz II Director
- VIP access to art fairs across the country